- The Document per Repeated Item feature has been enhanced by the addition of the ability to apply a filter. This is done in conjunction with the new command SetMultipleDocumentFilter.
- A bug in the drag-and-drop in the treeview for an interview with repeated items has been fixed.
- A new configuration option, AutoSave has been introduced. Read about it in Configuring standard folders.
- The IncludeFileData and ChooseFromFile commands will now support a file which is in CSV (“Comma Separated Values”) format.
- IncludeFileData will permit the file name to be omitted, in which case the user is presented with a file Explorer when the template is run, and the relevant data file can be chosen at that point.
- Caption and Help now take effect on the repeating data elements (which appear in the treeview).
- A new toolbar/ribbon function Run This Template will run the template in the active Word document. The template will be saved automatically, if necessary, and the user will only be prompted for a file name if the template has never been saved before.
- A bug in released version 3.0.5 which involved templates opened in Word 2010 using BaseTemplate has been fixed.
Use Google to find help fast. For example, search on "xpressdox choosefromlist".