- An underscore in the data element name is converted to a space when the data element name is used as a caption in the interview.
- The Command Editor and the XpressDox My first template document are loaded automatically the first 3 times that XpressDox is loaded.
- The <<Define()>> command is introduced – enables definition of most of the interview-related properties (Caption, Heading, Footing, Tab, Rule, Initial Value, “Choose” command) to be done in one command.
- The <<InsertFormattedText()>> command had a bug when there was a comma in the text. This is fixed.
- Prior to this release, XpressDox did not install correctly on a system with Office 2010 and Windows XP (both 32 bit). XpressDox will now install correctly on such a system.
Use Google to find help fast. For example, search on "xpressdox choosefromlist".