2011-07-19 Version 3.9.2
- When data is included into the data set, the sequence in which this happens is:
- Data from Standard Data Items in the configuration;
- Data from data sources configured as “Use for all templates”;
- Data from <<IncludeDataSourceData()>> commands.
Prior to this release, step c. was performed before the other two.
- The data source name mapping feature now has a “Add Prefix to All Names” button.
- The configuration of data sources now includes a feature to handle seriously normalised data bases, enabling the configuration of “lookup tables”.
- PDF Form handling recognises XFA form fields in a PDF form.