2012-10-22 Version 4.5.2
- The command <<IncludePicture()>> will include a graphic from a file (.jpg, .png, etc.) into the document at the point it is encountered in the template. InsertPicture will do the same, but can be provided with the name of a file which is constructed during the assembly of the document, or else the file name can be provided in the interview by the user running the template.
- Hyperlinks in a template which is included (or which issues a BaseTemplate command) will now be copied correctly into the merged document.
- The AppendVr and PrependVr functions provide less cumbersome syntax for appending or prefixing values to variables than using SetVr to do this.
- The template conversion utility has been improved, for instance it now handles DealBuilder®/ContractExpress® templates.
- A message about file/folder permissions was being shown to the user even though they were not attempting to save a file to that folder. This has been fixed.
- From this version of XpressDox onwards, XpressDox can be installed and run in Word 2013.