2013-06-12 Version 5.1.6
This is mainly a bug-fix release, and some new features have been included.
The new features are:
- The Empty Marker set with SetEmptyMarker can be, or start or end with, one or more spaces.
- The IncludeFileData command now supports <..> syntax in the construction of the file name, e.g.
«IncludeFileData(AgreementInfo<AgreementType>.xml)»(obviously, as long as the data element name(s) inside the <..> are known when the interview is about to be constructed).
- The inclusion of <WindowsLogonUser> (note the single angle brackets) in the configuration for Standard Folders is supported correctly.
Bug fixes include:
- Extra space after “One” and “Een” in the NumberPhrase function is removed.
- The relevance in the desktop interview of fields not in a grid but depending on values in a grid has been improved.
- The layout of the first row of a grid where fields in the grid are subject to conditions used to cause the lower part of the first row to be truncated. This is now fixed.
- Sometimes grids were not being “repainted” when conditions were applied. This is fixed.
- The default “Documents” folder for the merged documents is no longer created when a merged document is not in fact saved.
- When the condition on an OnExistSet or OnEnterSet terminated in multiple right-hand parentheses, these parentheses were deleted. No more.
- Relevance in the desktop interview is improved where fields are dependent on the count function applied to repeaters.