Welcome to XpressDox!
XpressDox Docussembly™ is a document assembly system that will help you to be more productive when creating repetitive documents. When you use XpressDox, a template is created which asks you to type in only the information that changes each time your document is re-used.
This improves throughput and accuracy, and ensures that all documents created in your organization conform to your standards. The result is faster production of documents, which saves you time and money. Review the features and benefits of XpressDox Docussembly™ now!
- You will need Windows® XP or Vista, and Microsoft® Office Word version 2003 or later to run
XpressDox. How do I check which version of Word I have?
- If you don’t yet have the XpressDox installation file, please fill in your contact details below and download the .exe install file before you go on.
- XpressDox requires the Microsoft .NET framework, and the install checks to see that you have it installed. If not, the install will prompt you to first install the .NET framework before proceeding. This may take 5-15 minutes to install depending on the speed of your PC. You will be prompted to accept certain terms and conditions along the way. These are mostly for Microsoft products that need to be installed for XpressDox to function. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not proceed with the installation.
Installing XpressDox Docussembly™
- Close any applications that are running on your PC before beginning the installation. Run the .exe install file you downloaded.
- Once the installation has finished, load Word as normal. XpressDox will appear as an add-in in the main menu of Word.
Don’t forget to check out the Getting Started guide, which will help you get going faster. There is also a User Reference and a Cookbook that will help you get the most out of XpressDox Docussembly™ document assembly software.
Please remember: If you have any XpressDox problems at all, visit our support forum for help.