We encourage you to express your views freely by posting comments. These offer you opportunities to interact with the XpressDox community from your unique view point.
Whilst the comments you post express your opinions, they may not represent ours. Also, this is a moderated forum, which means that an editor screens your comments for relevance, substance, and tone.
The XpressDox editors do their best to permit wide-ranging views while maintaining standards of civility, intelligence, and respect.
It may happen that your comments are edited before they’re posted to the site. In these cases the editors replace any unacceptable content with elipses (…), indicating that editing has taken place, and post the remainder.
Sometimes comments are rejected altogether. This happens, for example, if they are: Abusive, off-topic, or use foul language; include ad hominem attacks; contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs; are solicitations or advertisements of any kind; are spam; are posted with the explicit intention of provoking other commenters or us; or, contain content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
So, by posting comments on xpressdox.com you agree to these rules:
You agree that:
– You are responsible for the content that you post.
– You will not violate the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of others.
– You will not post comments that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, or abusive, or that violate a third party’s right to privacy, or that degrades others, or that intimidates or incites others to violence, or that violates applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
– You will indemnify XpressDox from any and all claims and/or damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to materials you have posted.
– You will not use the comments functionality for commercial purposes, no soliciting including that of funds, no promoting commercial interests, or pursuing other commercial activities.
– You will use the comments functionality for text-only content. You may link to external pages, graphics, audio, and video materials provided you have the necessary authority to do so.
You also agree that XpressDox:
– Is not not responsible for content you post.
– Does not endorse the content of your comments.
– Does not vouch for the reliability of your comments.
– May monitor comments, reserving the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content without consent.
– May at any time and for any reason remove your privilege to post at xpressdox.com.
– May use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display, in whole or in part, world-wide, and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, anything you post, and XpressDox may do so without cost, irrevocably, perpetually, and exclusively.