2018-04-17 Version 10.0.1
- Assembled documents can be configured to be saved into a folder in the iManage Work system. Version 10.0 of iManage Work is supported. Read about it at
Saving Assembled Documents into iManage
- Handling of dates in Excel spreadsheets where the column has not been configured (in Excel) as a date has been made slightly more friendly when the data are viewed via the XpressDox interview.
- There has been, for quite a while, a situation involving testing of the value of a variable in an If – Else construct where, if the value of the variable was changed inside the If clause, then sometimes both the If and the Else would be executed. This has been fixed.
DateAsNumberfunction can be passed a date and it will return the value in a format that can be used in numeric comparison operations. Before the advent of this command, the author would have had to use
FormatDateto get the date into a numeric format.
- There is now a Cancel button on the Search for Template with Content form in the XpressDox Explorer.
Web Release Notes
- Preview option in the cloud is now is available.
- Fixed the captions on time picker when the language is German.
- Warning when license is expiring.