2019-06-07 Version 11.1.0
- Full XPATH syntax in ForEach is now supported. For example:
«ForEach(Child | Parent | Party)»which will iterate over Child, Parent and Party repeaters.
- Attempt to fix the corruption of the settings file, which is sometimes affected by Windows updates.
- A Tab in front of If/ForEach/RepeatWhile commands was being replicated. This has been fixed.
- When a default Empty Marker was set, the attempts to override this with specific empty markers for data elements was not working. It now works.
«RunWordMacro()»command was causing a Preview to fail. This should now work correctly.
Web Release Notes
- Added Server Administrator role. User with this role has access to new UI where he can manage server licenses.
- Server Administrator can export accounts as a SQL scripts.
- Account Administrator can see other users home directories in Cloud mode.
- Chained rules are being evaluated one by one providing relevant error message.
- Added support for rules to limit number of items in repeater.