2011-09-27 Version 3.11.0
- «ChooseFromFile()» permits empty “display data element name” (defaults to the first one) when also including a data element name prefix.
- The XpressDox SDK has been released. This facilitates embedding XpressDox into another application and permitting display of the XpressDox interview, and application of XpressDox configuration. The SDK can be used on PCs that do not have Microsoft® Office installed (although Office is still required for the authoring of templates and XpressDox configuration functions).
2011-09-12 Version 3.10.2 (Limited release, Word 2007 and 2010 only)
- «ChooseFromData()» supports backtrack XPATH syntax (i.e. “../” at the start of the path)».
- A bug in the handling of «FormatDate(XXX,‘o’)» has been fixed.
- Template Author filtering has been applied to context menus in the XpressDox Explorer, as well as to the “Run This Template” function.