- An underscore in the data element name is converted to a space when the data element name is used as a caption in the interview.
- The Command Editor and the XpressDox My first template document are loaded automatically the first 3 times that XpressDox is loaded.
- The «Define()» command is introduced – enables definition of most of the interview-related properties (Caption, Heading, Footing, Tab, Rule, Initial Value, “Choose” command) to be done in one command.
- The «InsertFormattedText()» command had a bug when there was a comma in the text. This is fixed.
- Prior to this release, XpressDox did not install correctly on a system with Office 2010 and Windows XP (both 32 bit). XpressDox will now install correctly on such a system.
XpressDox Help Center
Use Google To Find Help Fast, e.g. xpressdox choosefromlist
Press Getting Started in the XpressDox toolbar for basic template development
Watch the tutorial videos
View command help from list of commands
Press F1 for help on a command in the Command Editor
Email email@example.com for assistance