2013-03-11 Version 5.0.1
- The RepeaterCaption command will provide a caption for a repeater: in the desktop version of XpressDox this is applicable only to the CaptureInGrid situation, whereas in the browser (Cloud) version it will always be applicable.
- Some bug fixes have been applied:
- A multi-paragraph block (e.g. If or ForEach) in a table cell (when it was the only such block in the cell) was leaving the cell with no paragraph, rather than an empty paragraph. This is now fixed.
- CaptureAsLongText was inserting a control on the interview regardless of the relevance rules. A new parameter has been added to enable the author to make the control for CaptureAsLongText only display when the data element is relevant.
- AlignCaption was making the control relevant despite the relevance rules. This has been fixed.