2013-04-26 Version 5.1.3
This is mainly a bug-fix release, but two new features have also been released.
The new features are:
- The ForEvery command which was released in 5.1.1 has now been deprecated. Instead, the ForEach command now uses the ultra-fast mechanism introduced with ForEvery. Any usage of ForEvery will continue to be supported, but the command will no longer feature in the Command Editor or in the documentation on the web site.
- In all places where the colour could be specified as an English color name (for Captions, Heading, Footings, etc.), the colour can also be provided as a hexadecimal “RGB” value. For example,
«Caption(Name,@#FF00BB@The party’s name)»will color the caption a darkish magenta.
The most important fixes are as follows:
- With a data source which had name-mapping applied, if the data source was referred to in a ChooseFromDataSource with the Repeat Container specified (i.e. in order to capture more than one item at time), the name-mapping did not work.
- There were some problems with refreshing the interview, related to “hidden fields” and also with repeater grids.
- The presence of a FormatNumber function would introduce an automatic Rule command, validating the referenced data element as a number. There were complications (the error message would be inappropriate) if a data element was referred to in more than one FormatNumber, and also if the template author introduced her/his own Rule.