2013-10-25 Version 5.3.3
- A template-author debugging capability is that when you are running an interview (on the desktop) pressing right-click will give the option to copy the data set (i.e. the XML of what’s been captured so far) into the clipboard. You can then paste into Notepad or Notepad++ and see the data set.
- The merge field <TieBreak> can now be used in the configuration of a pattern for the saved document and/or data file name. It will ensure a unique number so that file names can be made unique in ways different to the default XpressDox mechanism.
- Unbalanced parentheses in “long” text is no longer regarded as an error.
- The Time Picker control on the desktop has been fixed – it was returning 12:00 AM regardless of what was chosen.
- The InsertPicture command can now take a URL as an argument and not just a file-system file name.