2017-08-10 Version 9.2.2
Rulecommand can now be applied to all repeaters, not just those captured in a grid.
- Execution of
LinkToOtherDatachanged from last of all the exit events to just before
LinkToDataSetand (if no LinkToDataSet) before
- When the
CaptureFromDataElementscontrol was in a
Tab, the drop-down was not being populated.
- The result of functions Chr(10) and Chr(13) in the text in
InsertFormattedTextwill now function identically.
- When a
ChooseFromRDBListappeared immediately after a
ChooseFromDataSourcethen combined with Use Other Data the behaviour was not correct.
- The evaluation of non-delayed Rules on the
ChooseFromDataSourcewas being done too early – before the data had been retrieved.
- The application of Refresh on the data source commands was not being done – it was only being done for the RefreshSave option.
- The first control in the desktop interview was not getting focus.
- There were problems with Preview functionality which have been corrected.