Party Structure Notice

Party Wall etc Act 1996 Notices

In terms of The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 anyone intending to carry out work (anywhere in England and Wales) to a party structure must give Adjoining Owners notice of their intentions. By answering a short questionnaire you will be able to produce Party Structure Notices, in the required form, for each Adjoining Owner as defined by the Act. If you start work without giving notice to each Adjoining Owner you may have to stop work and start the process all over again.

Instructions. Complete all the information on the interview, working your way through each tab. Once you are ready click ‘Create Party Structure Notice’. Your Notice will be created and you will have the choice to receive various service options: Self Service; Assisted Service; or Fully Managed Service.