Software designed around you
XpressDox software delivers powerful and flexible functionality to enable you to create sophisticated templates, design beautiful interviews and automate your documents quickly and efficiently.
Our intuitive automation logic gives you all the flexibility you need to create beautiful, custom designed interviews that can be easily shared with your clients and users.
Intelligent & Beautiful Interviews
Design the structure of your interview, define the types of questions you want to ask and customise the interview to your brand with our intuitive automation logic.
- Easy information gathering - Collect data from various sources using multiple interviews and consolidate into a single document.
- Dynamic questions - The interview is dynamic with fields appearing and disappearing based on how the client or user answers the questions in the interview.
- Wide range of question formats - There is comprehensive set of question formats which include radio buttons and checkboxes, drop down lists, options for rich text and long text, and date and time pickers.
- Manage questions in tabs - Use tabs to split up different sections in an interview into smaller sections for a better user experience (e.g. borrower, lender, property),
- Flexible formatting - The interview can be formatted to allow free flow completion or compel the user to answer questions sequentially, and all questions can be subject to validation.
- Add help & guidance notes - Help commands can be included to provide additional context to the questions ensuring they can be answered accurately.
- Fully customisable - An extensive library of commands available to completely customise the design and format of your interviews ensuring they align to your brand.
Sharing Interviews via Email
Gathering information has never been so easy and efficient. You can choose to share your custom interview
electronically via email.
- Manage and track progress, re-send, add information and delete ‘sharing’ if or when necessary. External users can securely share interviews with other people in their organization if required. You can also add information into the client interview yourself at any stage.
- Re-use data for existing clients or new additional contracts or documents. The custom interview enables you to efficiently gather information and save it in a central location so that it can be easily accessible at any time, saving time and improving consistency.
- Built in intelligence makes it easier for your client to complete and submit information. Depending on the answers they provide, you can ask additional questions and save them the time and admin hassle of inserting the same information in multiple fields.
- Ensure that clients or users have a consistent and professional brand experience. Customise the email look and feel of your interview to align with your brand. It ensures a seamless experience and engaging customer journey for your client.
- Send data without worrying about data security Shared interviews are encrypted in transit and at rest and can be further protected by a password or PIN (multi-factor authentication) if required. External users have no access to your server.
Embedding Interviews in your Website and Applications
Make your business processes more efficient by improving data collection and reducing human errors.
Embedded interviews enable you to have a single version of client information.
- Easily integrated Interviews can be easily integrated into your website, other web applications and with your existing CRM (e.g. Salesforce).
Interviews are completely customisable enabling you to white label your interview to align it to your brand, making it visually seamless in your website and ensures a consistent user experience for your clients.
- Embedding Options
Cloud / On Premise Hosted
Choose the most appropriate hosting option for your specific needs that allows XpressDox to seamlessly merge with your existing technology environment.
Cloud / On Premise Hosted
Benefits of Cloud hosting
- Data is backed up and secure
- Access templates and documents from anywhere
- Benefit from shared interviews
- Integration options are available including API
- Facilitates business process flow integration
All our servers have geo-redundancy and are comprehensively backed up. Data is never stored outside the country in which the cloud instance is located.
All servers offer single sign on (SSO) integration through Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD). Access to XpressDox Cloud is via login and password or via Azure AD, with point-to-point encryption over https and optional encryption at rest, ensuring that your templates are completely private and secure.
Benefits of Self Hosting
- Use your own file system
- Minimal configuration is required
- Effortlessly share document automation throughout your firm (while adhering to all your chinese/ethical walls)
We put together a concise comparison of these two hosting options here.
Our powerful API and comprehensive development kit enable you to access document automation functionality directly from your .NET, Web (websites and web applications), and MS Word applications to produce powerful document–rich solutions.
XpressDox RESTful API
XpressDox Cloud and self-hosted servers include the XpressDox RESTful API as standard, allowing
- explore folders and files,
- send and receive data,
- assemble documents, and
- retrieve assembled/completed documents.
File upload, download and delete functions are also supported.
This allows automation of XpressDox in Word using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). The documentation is provided in the Word document XpressDox in Word API Specification.doc which will have been installed into the MyDocuments/XpressDox folder the first time MS Word is loaded after XpressDox has been installed.
This Word template contains some MS Word VBA macros which demonstrate the usage of some of
the XpressDox-in-Word API functions as called from within a VBA macro.
XpressDox API for .NET
Add powerful document automation to your own .NET applications. This enables you to have greater flexibility to customise documents without your developers having to change and adapt documents as things change. You can download a sample Visual Studio solution (in C#), along with the formal
documentation on the use of the API.
Easily use and reuse information from popular data sources like SQL Server, Excel and Access to pull and push data to and from multiple data sources in an automated and integrated way.
The data sources support both SQL queries and stored procedures.
This bi-directional data flow between various sources means that you can not only pull information from a specific data source into XpressDox, but you can just as easily push data back into the data source to update specific records, and even create new records in the data source. This helps you maintain one version of the truth in terms of your data. Benefits of integrating with data sources
- Reduce or eliminate human error
- Re-use information across multiple documents and workflows
- Connect workflows and business processes
- Create and generate reports from your business databases easily
- Consolidate information across multiple interviews
- Filter data using dynamic values
- Handle nested repeating data
- Use multiple data sources per document
- Query, update and insert data
It is easy to configure using our intuitive configuration tool – no coding required.
XpressDox integrates with a range of file systems enabling you to work in an environment you are familiar with to easily manage and access your templates and documents.
Flexibility to save datasets and documents
Choose where you want to save your templates, datasets, and documents so they are always
- Save to your local PC, or in our cloud. Using the cloud allows for easy access throughout the organization.
- The XpressDox document and dataset naming and folder structures are completely customizable and can be easily configured to enable you to control document and dataset naming conventions across the organization.
- XpressDox enables you to create a central repository for all templates and documents.
Run templates directly out of your chosen file system and configure XpressDox to automatically save
documents and datasets back into your file system.
XpressDox makes it easy for firms to create document templates that include any number of signature points.
Signatories are captured during the Interview process, which creates an envelope which is sent to your DocuSign account. You can even peruse the document and make edits before uploading it for e- signing.
- XpressDox delivers both a simple “single-signature” solution or a really complex signature
- XpressDox’s advanced conditional logic allows you to specify any signing order -
Simultaneous, Sequential, or Custom. You can even choose between manual signing and
DocuSign e-signature if required.
- Once in DocuSign you can manage the workflow from the DocuSign console. See who has
already signed, and who is next in the queue to sign. Receive notifications (and even specify
carbon copy recipients of notifications) as each party signs.
XpressDox makes it easy for all authorized users in the firm to benefit from the efficiency of digital signatures!
XpressDox templates can securely read and write data to and from Salesforce in seconds when generating documents.
XpressDox templates can read and write data from and to Salesforce in seconds. Templates are still
authored in MS Word (Desktop version of XpressDox) and uploaded to the cloud along with the data source configuration.
There are two ways to use XpressDox with Salesforce
- Using XpressDox in Word or on the Web, assemble documents using data/information from
- Run XpressDox interviews inside Salesforce (using iFrames), efficiently pulling data, with the
option to save data back into Salesforce, all without leaving the Salesforce environment.
Sending data to Salesforce is totally secure as all security permissions are kept in place and all
XpressDox data and traffic is encrypted.
Industry best practices employed across the product lifecycle to give you absolute peace of mind about the protection of all your information.
XpressDox advanced security includes:
- Secure coding practices and analysis
- Access controls to documents, templates and customer data
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Vulnerability scanning and third-party testing
- Product and supplier risk assessments (ethical hacking and penetration testing)
- Incident response
Server And Cloud Security
Servers all have geo-redundancy, comprehensively backed up, and data is never stored outside the
country in which the cloud instance is located.
User Access Controls
Login credentials are secured via HTTPS / SSL. XpressDox supports basic authentication, but MFA
(Multi-Factor Authentication) can be enabled when using Azure AD.
Datasets and Documents Stored Securely Based On Your Preference.
Client templates are stored securely but can be encrypted if required. If stored, you can choose the level of security and if you would like each document and dataset to be encrypted at rest.
XpressDox uses the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The only allowed protocol for all network traffic on XpressDox Cloud servers is TLS 1.2 with AES256. Encryption at rest can be enabled by the Application Administrator on an account level (AES256).
Comprehensive audit logging for user and template management and authentication auditing