Peace of Mind Data Security for Document Automation
Industry best practices employed across the product lifecycle to give you absolute peace of mind about data security for your document automation implementation.
Complete Peace of Mind about Data Security & Integrity
At XpressDox, we follow industry best practices throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that your data is secure. Our commitment to comprehensive data security and integrity means that you can trust us to safeguard your information and give you complete peace of mind.
- Server And Cloud Security XpressDox employs server and cloud security measures to ensure that your data is never stored outside of the country in which the cloud instance is located. All servers have geo-redundancy and are comprehensively backed up to ensure data availability in the event of any disaster.
- User Access Controls Access to your data is strictly controlled through user access controls, with login credentials secured via HTTPS/SSL. We also support basic authentication and MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) when using Azure AD.
- Datasets and Documents Stored Securely Based On Your Preference. You have complete control over how your datasets and documents are stored and secured. Client templates are stored securely and encrypted if required. If stored, you can choose the level of security, and if you would like each document and dataset to be encrypted at rest. We use the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and encryption at rest can be enabled by the Application Administrator on an account level (AES256).
- Audit Logging We provide comprehensive audit logging for user and template management, as well as authentication auditing, giving you visibility into all actions taken on your data.
- Audit Logging Comprehensive audit logging for user and template management and authentication auditing.